This one and half day course is designed to help clinicians, physicists and radiographers develop and maintain for the clinical implementation of image guided radiotherapy (IGRT) and 4D Radiotherapy. The course will be awarded ** CPD credits. The curriculum covers many practical aspects and includes hands‐on practical sessions, image matching.
The following items will be covered in few sessions
• Introduction to IGRT and adaptive RT
• IGRT strategies in clinical practice.
• 4D RT
• QA for IGRT and 4DRT.
• Lectures and workshops/practical in radiotherapy clinics in Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
• Regular breakout sessions for radiation oncologists, medical physicists, and radiation therapists (RTTs)
The technologies of IGRT/4DRT that will be included in teaching and practical sessions;
• C-RAD (real-time optical tracking system)
The workshop to be held at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur.